RPF Constable/ SI Notification Out! Railways Board has released 9,739 vacancies for the post of RPF/ RPSF Sub Inspector (SI) and Constable. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking to make their career in Railway Protection Force. As per the notification, around 50% of the total vacancies are reserved for Women. RPF online application will commence from 1st June and the last date to apply online is 30th June 2018. Let us highlight RPF/RPSF notification & go through important pointers like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancies etc.
RPF Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|RPF/RPSF Recruitment 2018 Online Application Starting Date||01 June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for RPF/RPSF Constable/ SI Recruitment||30 June 2018|
|RPF Exam Date 2018 (Tentative)||September and October 2018|
RPSF/RPF Vacancy 2018 for Constable & Sub Inspector
There are 9,739 vacancies for the post of Constable and Sub-Inspector. As per the official notification, 50% of the total vacancies are reserved for Women.
Constable Vacancies for Male Candidates: 4403
Constable Vacancies for Female Candidates: 4216
Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancies for Male Candidates: 819
Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancies for Female Candidates: 301
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Recruitment 2018
- Citizenship: Must be a citizen of India
- Educational Qualification and age
|Constable(Exe)||SSLC/ Matric from a recognized board||18||25|
|Sub Inspector (Exe)||Graduate from a recognized university.||20||25|
Upper Age Limit (Category-wise)
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||02.07.1990|
Age Relaxation under RPF Vacancy 2018
|1.||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- PET and PMT: Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for PET and PMT. The qualifying criteria for PET shall be as under:
Category 1600 meters 800 meters Long Jump High Jump Sub Inspector Male (Exe) 6 min 30 secs – 12 ft 3 ft 9 inch Sub Inspector Female (Exe) Constable – 4 mins 9 ft 3 ft Constable Male 5 min 45 secs – 14 ft 4 ft Constable Female – 3 min 40 secs 9 ft 3 ft
- Document Verification: Those who qualify in the PET and PMT will be called for Document verification.
- Medical Examination: After the successful Document Verification, the candidate will be sent for a medical examination at the Railway Hospitals.
- Training: Candidates will have to undergo an initial training in any one of the RPF/RPSF training centre as decided by the Railway Administration in the event of their selection. During the training, the stipend of Rs 21700 plus to constable & Rs 35,400 to Sub-Inspector plus other allowances as admissible will be offered. Passing the Final Examination at the end of the training is mandatory.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Online Application
The application form for RPF SI/Constables 2018 recruitment will be accepted through Online mode. On 1st June 2018, we will upload the direct link to apply online for Constable/ Sub- Inspector. The last date to apply online is 30th June 2018.
|Category||Fees (Rs)||Refund (Rs)|
RPF Constable/ SI Salary Structure
Constable: Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700 plus allowances.
Sub Inspector: Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 35,400 plus allowances.
All the best!
Team VEDANTA GURUKUL!